Thursday, March 27, 2008

New cuts....


Levi actually looks like a little boy instead of a baby. Sooooo cute! I love his haircut on him.

Both the boys with their new dos. It is nice to see them all trim. Who knew? I love them.


Our little girl. She is great! She laughs a lot. She is wondering what the silver thing is pointing at her.


Before the haircut. Nice belly, huh? Levi was really funny, while he was getting his haircut he kept on giggleing with the shaver on his head. It made it a little difficult. It worked though, that is what is important.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Briawna said...

Levi looks like Josh! You have the cutest kids. I will gladly allow my kids to marry your's, even though Palmer is almost three years older than adelaide. That's perfect! He can come home from the mission and marry her and Portia can marry either one of those adorable boys when they get home! Yeah! It works perfectly.

Natalie said...

They look so cute Winter. I'm glad they were laughing for you. Carston usually ends up crying, even with the bribe sucker and ends up with hair all over it!