
Our camera broke... that is kinda sad. I think we will be getting one of those shock and waterproof cameras from Olympus. That should help us with our klutziness.
We were sick with the flu or something very similar to it for the last two weeks. It was really bad. With all the time camped out in front of the TV I had some time to think.... and with some help from my old roomies, Bonnie, I'm going to try cloth diapers. It is something that has been on my mind since Ezekiel was born. I just felt like I wasn't doing my part. Anyways this will help me feel like I'm a better mommy. Not that I think everyone should do it. I'm a little scared about it. Really scared, but we bought a bunch of the diapers... and they are coming in the mail. There is no turning back. Lots of luck to me and the kids tushes. I'm going to need it and lots of reminders to do the laundry.
8 comments:
Wow. Cloth diapers. How environmentally friendly of you - good job! What kind are these and where did you order them from?
I've just decided that my part to help the environment is to get my kids potty trained ASAP. Portia's old enough, right? You're very brave to do the cloth thing. I think it'd be okay with a little one but how about when they start walking? That could be adventure. Let me know how it goes. Maybe I'll try on the next one, ten years from now!
bum genius 3.0 is the diaper we chose. Adelaide and Levi can wear them. They are adjustable to the wearer. I'm hoping this will get Levi closer to potty training too. I looked for awhile and there is this company healthinc.com, I think. and they seemed to have the best deal(no shipping or tax.) I ordered the diapers and within 5 minutes this guy called and asked what colors I wanted and was really nice. I was impressed. Thanks guys.
It is really winter posting too. Just so you know. Steve must be logged in.:)
You have got to be out of your mind Winter! Disposable ones are bad enough! Just Kidding. I can understand that some things I wouldn't want to do feel right for you. Good luck with that! And I love the blackmail picture.
If you are having two kids using them, how many did you buy? I usually change around 8-10 diapers a day with the twins and double that amount when they were newborns.
Winter, listen to me, John. Screw cloth diapers. The environment can handle a little extra poo diapers, we'll just cover it up with dirt and build a park on it later. I don't know if this is crazier or the herb talk I had with Summer.
John... I might have Summer on this one.
Post a Comment