Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's day, it has been 5 months...


I can't believe that it has been 5 months since Adelaide was born. Kinda crazy. So much has happened in 5 months. Adelaide is so close to being a stable sitter upper. She loves to watch her brothers run around and make trouble. She has a grip like you wouldn't believe. She can pull both her brother's hair just with them brushing by her fingers. I think she is planning it all along. She gets excited when the connection is made. Ezekiel screams.... Levi can't figure out what is going on and pulls his head back really hard.
She is really tough too. She gets pummled by her brothers daily and most the time we don't hear anything from her but laughing. That is kinda nice. Hopefully she stays this way. I don't really want to deal with high pitch screaming constantly because of the boys. Here is to hoping.

The other big news that I haven't written about is Summer had her baby. A nice big healthy boy. They named him Kayan. He is a cutie. He was born on March 1st. He is a cutie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: