Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just some more pics that I thought that I would share. Looking good... I know.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

You're kids are so big Winter. It kills me. But it looks like you guys are having fun. How are the cloth diapers going? Are you excited it's spring? Finally we can all get back outside.

Amy said...

WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I *just* saw that you'd commented on my blog which makes me SO happy!! I need your email address or something! I would LOVE to come see you sometime in CT! We're so close!

Oh, this makes me so happy! Your kids are adorable!! A lot has changed in the last 7 years (yes, it's been about that long!)

marisalea said...

Your kids are so cute! I am so amazed at what a grown up you are. I still feel like a little kid most of the time. I saw you commented so I am totally adding you to my blog list. Is that ok? Will you be home at all this summer? Keep me posted. Tell Summer to start a blog!

Lauren said...

Wow. That is some serious bubble action!