


Choose the right everyone. Ezekiel got his first CTR ring in sunbeams. I remember when you had to be in CTR's for that. It actually has been working quite well. He goes around singing "choose the right." It makes choices, like am I going to listen to mommy, a little easier. Thank goodness.Adelaide doing a pushup. She is getting pretty good at it. I think we will have a roll soon. she wobbles back and forth a bit. No big movements one way or the other.
This is her sitting up. She mostly uses her arms. She gives it a good try. We usually do this on the couch, and she usually falls over easily. On the hard surface she was like a pro. If you could be a pro for sitting up? She is a cutie.....
and drooling didn't even break her concentration.

1 comment:
Adelaide is so cute!
Post a Comment