It was my birthday yesterday. 28, yay me! We had a low key birthday with Steve's Fam and Corby. It was a good time. Steve cooked with the help of Corby. It was really good. I was happy to not be making dinner.We are going up to Vermont on Friday to spend some time with the fam. I'm excited. Hopefully ther will be snow. I really want to play in the snow.
I mean, with the kids in the the snow.....that too, but I just like playing in the snow.:) It is good times being pulled in a sled behind a four wheeler or snowmobile. Good times!
It is funny to think of some of the birthdays I've had... that was fun. I'm glad we celebrate a birth week here in the Francia household. I think it is a great idea. I do like to celebrate.

No comments:
Post a Comment