Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Birthday... and the JUMPER


The concentration in this picture is amazing. Notice it is the 28 year old that has to stick out her tongue to open this present, not the 3 year old.















Adelaide's first experience in the jumper. She did pretty well. The boys were drawn to it and it soon became a swing, a game of pushing Adelaide back and forth between the two. It was cute. I need to keep my eyes on them... to make sure the pushes doen't get too big. That is the last thing that we need, a flying Adelaide.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Molly Malia said...

winter, you always had your tongue hanging out for as long as i can remember, its your trade mark i suppose! love it!
happy birthday by the way lady!

winter said...

yeah... I just don't mean to do it. Thanks.

Briawna said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry, no quilt this time. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I can't believe that Ezekiel will be 4 this May. Yikes! Has it been that long? Jeez, I need to do better at staying in touch. Just wanted to say hi and a late happy birthday.