Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The sharpie incident....

Levi is an amazing artist, very creative... all over our sheets. Our sheets have red permanent marker all over them. I have washed them a few times used all sort of concoctions, now it is hot pink. I think that I'm going to bleach the sheets and make them tie-dye. I could throw them out, but they are good sheets. Anyone else have any ideas? Our little guy is making me more creative. We will see if I can pull anything off.

Other things... Adelaide has taken up to three steps! It is amazing how this one step in life is so exciting. I just love seeing how they go from very unsure to a little more sure. I love it. They get excited about the whole thing too. Other little steps don't seem to make them smile. I'm looking forward to not having little fingernails digging into my calves, and me being afraid to move(this happens every time I'm preparing food in the kitchen). I'll have to get my running on though, she likes trouble.

1 comment:

John said...

I know, since you are reusing diapers, you can just do disposable sheets with the saved landfill space. You won't even have to get up in the night to go to the bathroom that way!