I was making lunch in the kitchen and Ezekiel comes in and says, "Mom..."I stop and look at him, "Yes Ezekiel?"
Ezekiel walks around the island and eyes me from the corner of his eye and says," Mom, I think you have forgotten how to make cookies."
I just had to laugh. I don't usually do a lot of baking in the summer, but it is getting cooler out. Then there is the whole thing of Steve not eating sugars. So it has been awhile.
Thank goodness for little reminders. I loved how he suggested this. So cute!
3 comments:
Hey Steve and Winter! We are bloggers now as well, so hopefully we can stay connected a little more with you guys. I love the pictures- it makes me wish we were even closer to you all. Hopefully we'll be able to come up sometime soon to visit, and hopefully you guys can come down to visit us soon too. The kids would really enjoyed the Merkley's farm I bet.
I can't believe how big all three of them are either! They are so cute- you have such a beautiful family. We miss you all and hope to get to see you soon!
Winter, I don't envy the hospital trip. We still haven't done that yet, and I'm not looking forward to it.
Did you feel like a real grownup planning your vacatoin? There are some things that just make it official.
I love that little comment about the cookies!
By the way if you're looking at a blog stat thing I'm not a stalker. I'm Erica (Alyssa's sister) doing a little research on your earring style.
Thanks for coming to the show!
Post a Comment