We arrived home from Vermont on two sundays ago and Levi has a slight fever and a little diaper rash. Nothing to be too worried about right? The next morning he had big swollen lumps in his daiper area. Steve ran him to the doctors and they sent him to the hospital. Levi had a really bad skin infection. He was in the hospital for 4 nights and 5 days. He got out just in time for our vacation. Steve was awesome through this whole experience. I didn't think that I could handle the first day, so he did it all. I would not want to see the I.V. put in. He was so great for dealing with the hospital for two days. So this is Levi in the hospital. It was a fun experience. I think that I would like to be done with hospitals for the rest of my life. They are not fun.
Levi called it his playroom, his cars, his house, his horse.... there was no one else to share with besides the kids when they came. He was very happy to be back with his toys for one day.

1 comment:
Scary! I'm glad that he is ok.
Post a Comment