It's like my hair! I love it!
hubba hubba!
Love it! Of course, I'm a big fan of short hair in general, but it looks awesome on you.
I love it Winter! I am totally dying to cut my hair short too. Except John thinks I'll look like a bowling ball/pinhead.
short hair is the way to go with kids. Mine used to take 20 minute sto blow dry. Now it takes 5. Plus, it looks much more stylin'!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's like my hair! I love it!
hubba hubba!
Love it! Of course, I'm a big fan of short hair in general, but it looks awesome on you.
I love it Winter! I am totally dying to cut my hair short too. Except John thinks I'll look like a bowling ball/pinhead.
short hair is the way to go with kids. Mine used to take 20 minute sto blow dry. Now it takes 5. Plus, it looks much more stylin'!
Post a Comment