
What a change! Today the little man in 2 years old. I can hardly believe it. But then I think... oh yeah I have 3 kids, he better be atleast 2. He has definately entered the terrible twos. He is in to everything... and has figured out how to open everything. He is a smart one. He is a cuddler. I love that. His most favorite thing lately is to find something, lets just say a bug, and screams "bug" at the top of his lungs. Oh... and he will make you come look at the same bug over and over again. He will do this till the bug can't be flies away or can't be found. He loves to tattle. I don't really know what he is saying... but it goes something like this..."aaaahhh zakial habasha horteing bansals bug." What I get out of it is Ezekiel is hurting the bug. Ezekiel is usually somewhere in the long sentence with one or two recognizeable words. Oh and if you ask Ezekiel what he did he will say Levi hurt himself, or Levi did it.
Levi really loves his sister. Adelaid usually wakes up first, to eat and then go back to sleep. Then comes Levi wakes up. Sometimes, when we are lucky he crawls into bed with us and falls back asleep. There has been two occasions that he has woken up and given Adelaide a hug... a really long hug. And it has stayed a really long hug becuase they both fell asleep. That has happened 2-3 times. Very cute. If only I had a picture.
So... Happy Birthday to my little guy! We love him so. Our family would be incomplete without him.



2 comments:
What a cutie pie. Time flies though, doesn't it? I can't believe he's already 2.
Isn't it crazy how fast it all goes? Sometimes I look forward to the day when everyone isn't so dependent on me, but at the same time, I get sad thinking about everything we will miss from these precious years. As Carston gets older and spends more time away from me, I appreciate more how valuable this time is for teaching him the way to happiness.
Post a Comment