Friday, March 20, 2009

The hazards of potty training....


We have had lots of incidents when it has come to potty training. This one made me laugh quite a bit though.
Levi was standing in the corner of the room looking suspicious, very straight . I asked him if he needed to go poop and he said " Yes." That is a huge thing! I have yet to catch him before he needed to go poop. I told him to hurry and run. He ran ran right to the toilet and fell in hands first up to his elbows. He was a bit surprised.
I just had to laugh. I wouldn't be laughing if he didn't make it to the toilet to do his business. He made it though, it was a success.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Potty-training is the worst chore us mothers have! It's nice when you have something to laugh about somewhere during the process :)