We had a really great weekend. We have always enjoyed the 4th of July, this year certainly did not let us down.We had a pretty full weekend. On the 3rd we watched fireworks over the sound from Josh and Jon's beach house. Todd and Gina drove down to spend the weekend with us.
On the 4th we went to the ward breakfast & pie eating contest. After that we went over to the Guynn's house to play in the pool. The 4th ended with a great ultimate game and enjoying the New Canaan fireworks with the ward.

On the 5th we went to the Beardsley Zoo. The kids had a great time. I think the highlight of the trip was the flying bird show.

See the rest of our photos here
1 comment:
I love the pictures! Luke is SUCH a mini-Todd. It's so funny! I love the pictures of Adelaide swimming. What a cutie.
Post a Comment