So I had to show everyone Adelaide's dress she wore for Easter. It is very frilly... but isn't it so so cute! I love her in it. It is a 12 month dress. She fits into 12 month clothes. She is a big one. Such cute thighs. Really, and you can't even see the biggest roll that is hidden in her diaper. The boys were cute too, it just isn't the same as a poofy dress.
There is my handsome man with our little prom dress girl.
This was one of the best photos we got. That is just the way it is with kids. I love it! Steve wanted the perfect picture. He just doesn't realize these are the perfect pictures. Squirmy kids being squirmy, right? We capture the essence of our children.
Oh... and just to update everyone. The cloth diaper thing is going great. I thought it would be bad in the beginning, but it has been pretty easy. I actually like it. I know I'm crazy. But oh well. It is about time I do something a little crazy. I mean besides having 3 children under the age of four. :)




4 comments:
i love it! totally a little prom dress! i would have to agree on the 'perfect family picture'... when i was growing up my brothers always had 'stink eye' or their tongues hanging out... then when they got older it was the middle finger... but now that they have kids of their own... they smile. go figure.
You have 3 children??!! Boy how time flies!!! Your children are just as beautiful looking as you and steve are.
Girls are so much fun to dress huh! I'm glad the diaper thing is what you wanted it to be. I still think you're crazy, but we all have our crazy things we do as a mom. I took 5 kids under the age of 4 to the library awhile ago, and people looked at me like I was insane. Randy is still in New York, but I don't know his info, I'll have to get it from John.
Very cute Winter. That's funny she's in 12 month clothes. Taylor is just in 9-12 month ones now and she's almost 10 months old. She still even fits in some of her 3-6 month stuff. I didn't know you were doing the cloth diaper thing. My parents used cloth diapers for all of us. You should check out this girl's blog. I went to BYU with her and she just did a few huge posts on cloth diapering tips- http://rixarixa.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment